Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cashing a Check

Thursday, January 3, 2008

A pretty young blonde stood at the bank cashier's window and smiled.

"I'd like to cash this check, please," she said, handing it over.

The teller examined the check, then said: "Could you identify
yourself, Miss?"

For a moment the lovely girl's brow creased over, then with a bright
look she fumbled in her handbag and producing a mirror, glanced in it
and with relief said, "Yes! It's me, all right!"

The clerk said, "No Ma'am, you misunderstood me. We require a photo
identification."

The girl searched her bag again and found a picture with a group of
young children and an adult.

"This is my kindergarten class photo," she explained. "That's me,
third from the left in the bottom row."

0 comments:

 
Free Jokes. Design by Pocket